The Church of God of Carmichael Website
- General Disclaimer. The Website may contain facts, views, opinions, statements, recommendations, Audiovisual Materials, advertisements and other content, as well as links to external websites not owned or controlled by the Church (collectively, “Website Content”). The Church and Website staff make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, safety or value of Website Content created, published, displayed, provided or distributed by third parties, and assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in Website Content. Use and reliance upon Website Content is taken at the User’s sole risk.
- Description of Service. The Website provides Users with access and limited, personal use rights to Website Content. Each User is personally responsible for obtaining, providing and maintaining: (a) access to the Internet, including without limitation payment of telephone, cable or other connection and service fees associated with Internet access, and (b) all equipment required to access and use the Website and the Internet, including without limitation access to a computer and modem. The Church and Website staff accept no responsibility or liability for the ability or inability of any User to access the Website or to take advantage of some or all of the available Website Content.
- Personal Use Only. The Website, Website Content and related services are made available to Users for personal, non-commercial use only. Users may not copy, reproduce, edit, alter, overwrite, block or delete Website Content. Users may not alter the appearance or functionality of the Website. Users may not use the Website or any Website Content to advertise or sell a product or service without the advance written consent of the Church and any relevant copyright holders. The Church reserves the sole, exclusive and discretionary right to determine what constitutes “selling” and “advertising” and to grant or deny any person or entity the right to sell or advertise a product or service on the Website or to use Website or Website Content for sales, advertising or any other commercial purpose. Users may not take, appropriate, copy, publish, reproduce, or use all or any part of the Website or Website Content for any purpose without the advance written consent of the Church or the legal owner of the relevant content.
- Modification or Termination. The Church reserves the sole and exclusive right to change, suspend or terminate the Website, any or all Website Content and all related services at any time and from time to time with or without cause or prior notice. The Church and Website staff are not liable to any User or third party for any change to, suspension or termination of the Website, Website Content or related services. The Church reserves the right to suspend, delete, block out or eliminate any Website Content at any time and for any reason. Suspension, deletion, blocking and similar actions may occur with or without cause or prior notice and may be temporary or permanent at the sole discretion of the Church. The Church and Website staff have no responsibility to provide any User with copies of any suspended, deleted, blocked, terminated or eliminated Website Content. Users understand and agree that the right of the Church to terminate, delete, modify and restrict access to Website Content and to terminate the Website and related services at any time, with or without cause or prior notice, is a vital, non-negotiable part of these Terms of Service. The Church and Website staff assume no responsibility or liability for deletion of or failure to store Website Content.
- Third Party Content. The Website may feature Website Content, including without limitation advertisements and promotions, created by or obtained from third parties not owned or operated by the Church. Users agree not to block, interfere or attempt to block or interfere with any Website Content. EACH USER HEREBY RELEASES THE CHURCH AND WEBSITE STAFF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATING TO CONTACT, COMMUNICATION, CONTRACTS AND OTHER RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN THE USER AND ADVERTISERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES NOT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE CHURCH, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR OR ARISING OUT OF GOODS, SERVICES, TERMS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY OR CONNECTED WITH ADVERTISERS OR THIRD PARTIES. The Church and Website staff assume no responsibility, obligation or liability for contacts, communications, contracts, promotions or relationships between any User and any advertiser(s) or other third party. Users specifically understand and agree that the Church and Website staff do not control all Website Content and that the Church and Website staff disclaim all responsibility and liability for or relating to information, data, text, messages, original or derivative ideas, works of authorship, joint works, titles, captions, music, sound, graphics, artistic works, photographic works, video, concepts, methods, improvements, designs, discoveries, ideas, software, websites, trademarks, trade dress and trade secrets, whether or not patentable or registrable under patent, copyright, trademark or similar laws, solely or jointly conceived, and whether or not produced, developed, experimented upon or reduced to practice (collectively, “Material”) and other Website Content created, provided, uploaded, linked or posted by third parties not owned and legally controlled by the Church.
- Suggestions. The Church and Website staff do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, suggestions or proposals relating to the operations, organization, publications or other property of the Church and the Website (collectively “Ideas”). Users understand and agree that: (a) any Idea sent to the Church or Website staff will be considered non-proprietary, non-confidential and fully released for use by the Church and the Website free of charges or fees, (b) the Church and Website staff have no obligation or liability to any User or any third party relating to or arising out of the use, nonuse, disclosure, publication or receipt of any Idea, and (c) the Church and Website staff may use Ideas for any purpose, including without limitation commercial uses, free of charge and without liability, restriction or compensation to the submitting User.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE CHURCH AND WEBSITE STAFF DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, INACCURACY, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY AND CONTENT OF ANY AND ALL WEBSITE CONTENT. THE CHURCH AND WEBSITE STAFF DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY CREATING, PUBLISHING, DISPLAYING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, DISTRIBUTING, ACCESSING OR USING ANY AND ALL WEBSITE CONTENT. THE CHURCH AND WEBSITE STAFF DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ERRORS, OMISSIONS, SUSPENSION, DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR UNAVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT. THE CHURCH AND WEBSITE STAFF WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ACTUAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CAUSED BY, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF: (A) USE, MISUSE OR LACK OF USE OF WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE CONTENT, (B) MATERIAL, INFORMATION, ADVICE, GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH OR AS A RESULT OF ANY WEBSITE CONTENT, (C) MESSAGES SENT, RECEIVED, INTERRUPTED OR DELETED, TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO AND ANY OTHER ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN AS A RESULT OF UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, (D) WEBSITE CONTENT CREATED, PROVIDED , UPLOADED , DOWNLOADED, LINKED OR POSTED BY USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, OR (E) ANY OTHER CAUSE, EFFECT, ACTION, CONSEQUENCE OR DAMAGE NOT DIRECTLY CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF THE CHURCH OR WEBSITE STAFF. EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE RIGHTS OF USERS MAY VARY BY JURISDICTION.